UMCOR Mission Kits
Health Kit Assembly & Shipping Instructions
Health kits provide basic necessities to people who have been forced to leave their homes because of human conflict or natural disaster. Health kits are also used as learning tools in personal hygiene, literacy, nutrition and cooking classes.
Health Kit PDF (1pp, 78K)
Health Kit Items Value: $12 per kit
Place these items inside a sealed one-gallon plastic bag.
- 1 hand towel (15" x 25" up to 17" x 27", No kitchen towels)
- 1 washcloth
- 1 comb (large and sturdy, not pocket-sized)
- 1 nail file or fingernail clippers (no emery boards or toenail clippers)
- 1 bath-size bar of soap (3 oz. and up)
- 1 toothbrush (single brushes only in original wrapper, No child-size brushes)
- 6 adhesive plastic strip sterile bandages
- $1.00 to purchase toothpaste
(NOTE: UMCOR Sager Brown is now purchasing toothpaste in bulk to be added to health kits before shipping to ensure that the product does not expire before they are sent.)
Important Kit Assembly Information
- All items included in kits must be NEW items.
- All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Since strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, it is important that kits contain only the requested items-nothing more.
- Do NOT include any personal notes, money or additional materials in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
- Box Weight. Each packed box cannot exceed 66 pounds.
- Complete 2 packing lists-one for your records and one to put on the shipping box.
- Paste the shipping label / packing list on the outside of each box you send. The shipping list helps the depot to quickly process kits.
- Processing & Shipping Costs: Please enclose an envelope containing at least $1 for each kit you send. This donation enables kits to be sent without delay to areas in need. For Cleaning Buckets: $1.50.
Print Shipping Label & Packing List
HTML | PDF
Print ORM-D mark (JPG)
Small | Large
Webpage Credit: http://new.gbgm-umc.org/umcor/getconnected/supplies/